- The promoter is: The Kitchen On Cambridge Modern Australian Restaurant whose registered address is at 363A Cambridge Street, Wembley WA 6014. Phone : (08) 9287 1789
- The competition is open to residents of the Perth, Western Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of ‘The Kitchen On Cambridge’ employees and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the giveaway and details of how to enter are via https://sociali.io/lp/76402/birthdaycake
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified from our state of the art fraud detection system.
- Closing date for entry will be 15/09/2019 5pm AWST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
The Giveaway Prize is ‘Talented Chef Made Birthday Cake‘ to the winner with highest points. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by software and the entrant with the most points will be chosen automatically on 15/09/2019 between 5pm-6pm AWST, and will be notified via email as well as will be announced on our social media so make sure you already liked our Facebook page and follow on Instagram.
14. The winner will be notified by email by on 15/09/2019 between 5pm-6pm AWST. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim ‘Talented Chef Made Birthday Cake’ by 15/09/19 9pm AWST then we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The winner is required to call ‘The Kitchen On Cambridge’ to book table or have to book the table from our app using the same email you entered giveaway.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by West Australian Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current AU data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Kitchen On Cambridge will judge the competition and decide on the winner each week, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Twitter.
- The Kitchen On Cambridge ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The Kitchen On Cambridge shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Kitchen On Cambridge also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.